[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Shuttle

Bob,

According to Mark Gingrich, the shuttle started it's burn at 3:15, but he has
it shown that the re-entry into the atmosphere was to occur around 3:49 Local
PDT. I wish it was at 3:15 local for the re-entry.  If so, I might still have
it on film.  I had the wide angle camera on during that time, but I wasn't
watching for it then.  I was eyeballing an offaxis guider at that time while
the other camera was guided, but left to fend for itself. I'd like to get
this clarified just so that I'd know what to expect.
George