[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Simplifying Matters

-- [ From: Robert Lunsford * EMC.Ver #2.10P ] --

Lew,

What you are proposing would drive the average observer nuts! For the
sake of simplicity list ALL non-IMO showers as SPO with a short
notation stating possible JLY, ASC or whatever. I would do this for all
of your data no matter who receives it. I will then publish your data
in the ALPO journal as JLY or ASC. When I forward the data to the IMO
it will again be listed as a SPO.

This will also work in case your data is sent directly to the IMO.

Do not bother with the seperate magnitude scales. We can always access
these numbers should we need to down the road.

This seems to make the most sense plus lightens your load. I admire
your sense of trying to please everyone no matter the workload.

Bob Lunsford