[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Plotting

Another reason for Plotting minor meteor activity.

We discussed various reasons for plottings and I forgot to mention one
important reason. It allows you to keep a record to refer to someday.  For
example, when I read in sky and tel about the possible Triangulid radiant on
or around Sept 12th, the first thing I did was go thru my own records and see
what my plots were for that nite and nights around it in previous years.  I
unfortunately had no plots for Sept 12th, but I did have some for the nights
before and after.  I didn't see anything concrete then, but if there were I
would have some kind of record to refer to.
George Z.