[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Re:meteor notes

Thanks for another interesting message, Norman. I'd have no objection to making
these longer postings of yours a regular occurrence on meteorobs!

>Nebulous meteors are interesting.
Indeed they are! I've never seen one. George mentioned having observed two (?)
in his time under the sky. How frequently have others seen nebulous meteors, of
the various types George, Norman, and Kasper (or Rainer?) hinted at?

>If the IMO does local hours automatically, then why not be sure you
>have started just before one of these hours starts?
This is something I had missed. Does this imply that the IMO is discarding data
before the first 1:00 boundary and after the last one each night? Or that these
start and end periods are treated differently from the rest in their analysis?

Lew Gramer