[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: local hours automatically

>>If the IMO does local hours automatically, then why not be sure you
>>have started just before one of these hours starts?
>This is something I had missed. Does this imply that the IMO is discarding
>data
>before the first 1:00 boundary and after the last one each night? Or that
>these
>start and end periods are treated differently from the rest in their
>analysis?
I'm a little confused as to what this all means.  Apparently when I first
responded I had something else in mind...namely figuring the exact time for
one's longitude. I know IMO is not discarding data from the beginning or end.
 It's possible that a partial few minutes or another hour is consolidated if
the center of view is near another or the same.  Anyhow, beyond what I wrote
previously and above...I don't know what the heck is being implied.
George Z.