[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Meteor photography

In a message dated 96-06-10 11:36:56 EDT, George wrote:

<<  I'm
 sure Kevin  has more activity where he's at...probably different kind of
 shifts too.   >>
Yeah, we've been busy lately. It keeps building until the night of the 4 of
July.  I would love to try a schedule like that. We have the 25 group platoon
system. I only have a complete weekend (Sat-Sun) off every 5 weeks! Does kind
of kill weekend observing.  Its been crappy on the east coast for observing
anyway. Too much rain - I wish we could share some of it w/ New Mexico.

Kevin