[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) June 11/12 observations

Interesting evidence from the plotting, Geo and Bob. Is this possibly an early,
northwesterly position for the June Lyrids? It sounds suspiciously close to the
published radiant, but I haven't found any drift parameters for the JLYs...

>We also had some excitement at 3:30 am.
And here I was all set to complain about the nightly visits I've been getting at
my observing site from the State Police. Hearing stories like this makes me
think I should have some coffee and donuts for them next time instead. :)

Coincidentally, how did you manage to figure out from the footsteps what their
immigration status was? Just curious... ;>

Lew