[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) had problems/June 11/12 observations

Well people!

I had a major computer problem this morning, but my wife was able to restore
everything and fixed another nagging problem I've had for some time as well.
 I'm all back together, however, I lost all my previous incoming and outgoing
mail in the fixing up.  So...I may seem a little out of it on some of my
replies for awhile.

Also, I had sent Jurgen Rendtel a copy of the message about those fast
meteors Bob and I plotted on June 11/12.  He did some plotting on June 10/11
and 12/13.  He said he will check his plots to see what he has. Bob was
suppose to observe last night.  I'm sure he did, but he is at work right now
until after about noon.  So...I won't know what kind of stuff he saw in the
neighborhood of Draco last night until then.
George Z.