[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Getting off Butts etc.

George G.

Glad to hear that you got your feet wet and started plotting again..dot it's
always nice to get people off their butts.  Anyhow, if you plot you may miss
a few...but very few at the low rates for this time of year. As for June
Lyrids...Out of the 4 nites that I plotted this past week on, I only have 3
possible June Lyrids for the nite of June 11/12.  and perhaps about 3 for the
other 3 nites combined.  I have them listed as Sporadics and will submit them
as so.  I have far more possible Draconids than June Lyrids however. If you
used those charts and weren't able to make copies, tell me which ones you
used so that I can send you  some more  blank ones.
George Z.