[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: Xi Draconids

An unexpected trip has prevented me from looking through all of my material for
previous Xi Draconid observations. The first list I consulted was a preliminary
list of over 600 radiants I had compiled before I wrote Meteor Showers in 1988.
This list does not reveal any trace of a radiant near the head of Draco. On the
other hand, a very brief look through the 38 thousand radio-meteor orbits
acquired by Zdenek Sekanina during the 1960s, shows a few promising candidates.
I will further check into these as well as over 7000 AMS radiants, and the
works of Denning and Hoffmeister tonight.

Gary