[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: (meteorobs) June Lyrid radiant

Jim

Thanks, certainly would like a copy of the program, though I'm not too hot
on COBOL, but I'm sure the necessary help can be locatred at this end if I
get stuck.  Thanks.

I'll probably do the shower here and out of interest I'll let you know if
there are any fireworks, which I doubt.  But you never know.

Cheers for now
Tim