[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Plotting charts

Norman,

If you start plotting again, you might want to try using the Brno Atlas that
IMO uses.  I believe it would be easier for them to enter into their
computers since they are based on numbered charts that they are set up for.
 From what I understand, it seems it might be a big hassle for Rainer to
enter data from a set of non-standard charts...non-standard in the sense that
it's not the one's that IMO uses.  I'm assuming that you had intended to
submit them to IMO. If so, I'd recommend contacting Rainer to see if your old
AMS charts would be a problem or not.
George Z.