[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: back on line

>My wife fixed my computer again.  Apparently I lost all my previous
>letters...so if somebody is waiting for a response from me about something,
>please re ask.

Hey, George (or anybody): If you ever need to retrieve a previous thread
from the list, they're all available! First, if you have Web access, go to:
        http://www.tiacdot net/users/lewkaren/meteorobs/maillist.html

There you'll find an index which points to every message sent out on
meteorobs, sorted by date, and with sender and subject displayed in a
listing. There's also another index of all the messages, sorted by subject,
which you can access from "maillist" by clicking on the "Thread index"
link.

If you don't have Web access, just send me a personal email (to the address
dedalus@latradedot com), with the dates of all the messages you're interested
in retrieving, and I will try to send you the digest version(s) for those
dates.

PS: Sorry to hear about your observing site, George. Your story reminds me
of the fear and paranoia that reigned in Miami during and just after
Mariel... No one's to blame, but it can get extremely ugly nonetheless.
Anyway, for the sake of meteorics, I hope you both find another dark-sky
site you're comfortable in!

Clear skies all,
Lew

Karen Simmons & Lew Gramer lewkaren@tiacdot net http://www.tiacdot net/users/lewkaren