[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Neil Bones "Meteors"

Mr Bone, and all
	I managed to obtain a copy of this book through a convoluted multiple
library transfer from another county. A very useful book! I now have a much
better *gut level* understanding of comet and Meteor orbits, and  a nice
explaination of a lot of meteor background material. Thanx! It also
reinforced the idea of doing Meteor photography.	George will be very
pleased :-)
	By the way, I have begun designing myself a little device/circuit to
act as a tachometer for attachment to the rotating shutter. This will
provide an actual readout of shaft rotations per minute or second, and
hopefully be more accurate and cheaper than a stroboscope. More on this
later when I have the bugs out, and a working model. Boy is Ann gonna be
mad when I start taking our fan apart :-)
Wayne