[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Neil Bones "Meteors"

<<
 Due to work I've been almost completely shut out from my meteor observing.
If
 its clear - I'm working, cloudy - I'm off.  Hey George hows the wildfire
 going?  Later everyone.

 Kevin

As to Wayne getting his wife mad when he takes their fan apart...I've been
there and got that! I ended up buying a new fan to do that.  But Wayne, it
sounds like Kevin may have something there for you to check out?  Neil does
indeed have a good book.

Kevin...as to the wildfires....There's a lot of them in S. California...There
was a decent sized one in my district the other day, but I was off duty
then...I was on my way up to observe...didn't want to get in the way...nor
get asked to come in either. I start my work cycle again today...actually in
less than an hour...don't know where I might end up?  I just hope it's
local...don't like going cross country when I'm not in the mood to
go...normally it's a lot of fun...until you have to work...Usually when I get
on one of those big brush fires it's enjoyable for the first 20
minutes...after that it's when do we eat and when do we go home.  Oh BTW...if
I drop off the face of the earth for several days..dot it's either because I'm
off to one of these fires or I'm having major computer troubles...You might
want to ask Bob if this seems to be the case...He would have a better chance
at guessing to my whereabouts as anyone.  later.
George Z.