[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) July 5/6 6/7...

>Wayne...you ain't just whistling Dixie...hope it stays out over water...good
>luck Norman (in Florida),

Norm, I know you'll keep your eye on the satellite pix. It's the other 10
million people I always worry about! At least you're on the West Coast: doesn't
look like this one has any chance of swinging into the Gulf. (Although I learned
as a mighty young child never to say "never" about anything a hurricane does.)

Maybe we'll get lucky and Bertha will just knock out some lighting for a few
days, and give some few of you lucky Southern observers a little dark-sky time.
Here's hoping anyway...

Thinking of the subtropics,
Lew