[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) rotating shutter mania (was Re: Neil Bones "Meteors")

In a message dated 96-07-09 13:36:45 EDT, George  writes:

<< You might want to keep the rotating shutter totally isolated from the
camera
 mount...I think you will run into vibrations if you don't...I'm not the
 engineering type, but that was the problem I ran into. I know my design
 resembles a Neanderthal approach...but it works.

You're absolutely right George Z. The other George's first design put the
camera and the chopper on the same mount and when the photos were developed
there was a big problem.

Kevin