[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) I was up at observatory last night(this morning)

Hi Kevin, well, after I caught a desperatly needed nap, went up for meteor
observing. Larry was there playin' with the big boy till 3AM or so. Had
pretty good meteor night. Very busy from 1 to 1:30!
Now I don't want to say I was tired, but the first time I put the lock on,
I missed the Eye on the gate!!
Good thing I remembered the combination!
See ya soon,
Wayne
Original Text
From KevTK@aoldot com, on 7/11/96 9:18 AM: