[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) July 12 Observations

-- [ From: Robert Lunsford * EMC.Ver #2.10P ] --

It actually stayed clear along the coast so I decided to save some gas
and to watch from my patio cover perch. The sky was very hazy at the
start of observations and seemed to improve as the morning progressed.
The horizons were badly fogged but at an altitude above 60 degrees the
Milky Way was plainly visible. 2 members of the July Pegasids were seen
out of the total of 21.
The temperature was a comfortable 63 F (17 C) but the humidity was very
high; 86 percent.

Bob Lunsford

07:30-08:30     0.97     5.42     5 SPO

08:30-09:30     0.95     5.79     2 JPE     5 SPO

09:30-10:30     0.97     5.99     4 SPO

10:30-11:30     0.98     5.97     5 SPO