[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) meteor computer program

    For anyone interested

about a month ago I told everybody about my meteor program that I was
updating.

too refresh your memories my program get the IMO delta and alphas of each
meteor shower and does calculation and changes it into R.A. and DEC.

it does it for each day that the shower is active  plus there is other info
as well well i am done updaing the data for the 1997 year if you want the
program or output or both send me your e-mail address the reason is
the program is in 2 data file one program file and one output file

any questions email to jhouser@muskingumdot edu

too Peter Jenniskens yours is coming now
and yours is too tim

if either of you have questions let me know

jim houser
jhouser@muskingdot edu