[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Sorry!

>PS, sorry about that last post. Meant for it to go direct to Kevin. I
>apologize for the maillist clutter. Wayne

Yes, I'm just getting around to reading this! Talk about info overload!

Anyway, don't be sorry for posting any sort of observing talk to the list,
Wayne. Who knows, stuff about fatique may stimulate an interesting discussion
about No-Doz vs. Jolt, or the relative benefits of observing with other people,
or who knows what. Anything that comes out of your meteor observing is fair game
for this list, whether it's a tip, a question, or just an anecdote.

Later,
Lew