[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Gregg

Hey All!

Just so that you will know, I don't plan on following up to any of Gregg's
comments...I'll just tune them out..dot it will eventually die down...so don't
worry about anything getting out of hand or continuing on the mailing list.
 I know of Gregg's meteor observing experience and knew he would be defensive
if I made any attempts at trying to look at his work or give suggestions that
would make his reports useful...at the present they are questionable...I had
nothing to lose...either he'd accept constructive criticism and begin to
report some valuable data...or reject any in roads completely and still
continue to submit useless data.  Just thought you'd like to know some of the
inside stuff here. I do find his comments about me rather entertaining.
later.
George Z.