[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) plot describe count can o' worms

<< George further wrote:
 >so "Counting" means to me to include Time, Magnitude, speed and shower

 This raised an interesting point! Most of the folks that object to that term

 "counting", are also the ones that had some exposure to meteor observing
before
 the era of the IMO: maybe this really isn't a problem for new observers
coming
 into the field after all, but just for us dinosaurs (some of us even dormant

 dinosaurs :>) when we first run up against the IMO terminology?

 Lew

------
Lew,
Like I have heard so many times at work..."Change is good."
George Z.