[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) meteor program output 1996

Thanks, Jim. The output WILL be useful. Just for future reference by the way,
everybody, there's a limit on the maximum size of messages to the 'meteorobs'
list: right now, it's 40000 bytes. (This is to prevent people from sending big
binary files, including nasty viruses, over the mailing list.) I've bumped that
up to allow your messages to go through, Jim.

In future, if anyone wants to send a really long message, just give me a warning
first, or make it easy and send it to me to be forwarded. Thanks, and thanks for
sharing the output after all the hard work on your program, Jim!

Lew Gramer
owner-meteorobs@latradedot com

PS: Was there a second half to your message? It stopped in July. -L