[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: BOUNCE meteorobs: Admin request

------- Blind-Carbon-Copy

Subject: Re: BOUNCE meteorobs: Admin request
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 96 00:27:28 -0400
From: Lew Gramer <dedalus>
Bcc: Blind Distribution List: ;

Hi, Ray. Got your unsubscribe message bounced to me, as you sent it to the
regular list address, meteorobs@latradedot com, which goes out to all subscribers.
I'm forwarding it to majordomo@latradedot com for automatic handling for you.

Sorry to see you go, by the way! I've posted a message recently on this, but
just in case you missed it, there IS a "digest version" of the meteorobs list
available: one message a day (or sometimes two), with all the messages of the
day compacted together into it for easy reading. Keeps your inbox from filling
up, and you can still submit your messages to the main meteorobs list!

If you're ever interested in checking back in with us, just send the following
message in the body of an email to the majordomo@latradedot com address:
	subscribe meteorobs-digest

Thanks, and clear skies!
Lew Gramer