[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Possible Xi Perseid Radiant

Thanks, George. I'll keep an eye out in my plotting once the moon wanes.

BTW, as a general question, are there any rules, when reporting to ALPO or the
AMS, about using provisional 3-letter codes for these non-IMO and/or prospective
radiants? In other words, should I be reporting XiP's, XPe's, or something else?
(Of course, I know they're all "Spor" as far as IMO is concerned. Just curious
what designations to use for reporting to the other data collectors.)

Lew