Date: Sun, 28 Jul 1996 17:15:52 -0400
From: Henry Freedenberg <henryf@gly.fsudot edu>
Subject: CQ VHF

The August 1996 issue of CQ VHF magazine contains two fairly decent
tutorial articles on meteor scatter.  The material is presented from an
amateur radio operators perspective but the articles contain good info
and are worth reading.  "Incoming-an Introduction to Meteor Scatter" by
Gordon West and "CQ Scatter: A Meteor Scatter Operating Primer" by Ken
Ramirez describe propagation and meteor scatter operating techniques.

CQ VHF is a new publication put out by the people who publish CQ
magazine.  It should be available in most "Barnes and Noble" or
"Borders" type superstores.  For those members living in the south, I
purchased my copy at Books a'Million.

Henry

------- End of Forwarded Message