[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Introductions.....and the Perseids

<<  had hoped to start monitoring and collecting data on the Perseids from
 July 25 -stated in books as the start of the shower- but, as my luck would
 have it, we have been plagued with bad weather -usually either cumulus or

------
Graham B.
I wouldn't get too upset just yet about miss recording Perseid data from July
25th..dot since you are under some terrible clouds, I'll be the one to break the
news to you...there is a big moon out there. Start to get a little yancy say
at about Aug 5th...I personally will be starting on Aug 8th...mainly this was
the best timing I can arrange my vacation to start and still watch the
Perseids ...along with family obligations...a lot of timing is involved with
planning vacations...I'm sure a lot of people here can agree on that.
 Anyhow, welcome to the list and look forward to hearing your input as well.
George Zay