[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Possible Xi Perseid Radiant

<< As far as ALPO is concerned, do not use a 3 letter code until we are
 sure what we are dealing with is real. Leave it as a sporadic but
 highlight each meteor as a "possible Eta Peresid" .

 Bob

----
Ditto!...as far as what codes AMS will accept?...dot beats me!  Probably the IMO
used codes will be accepted, but I don't know really.  You have to contact
somebody there I suppose to find out for sure....If you get no satisfactory
reply...just label them FLM...for Funny Looking Meteors.
George Z.
George Z.