[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Re: meteorobs-digest V1 #73

>I was under the impression that Levy was more attentive than this when it came
>to amateur work.

I imagine he was just that, Larry: very attentive in all his work. Keep in mind
that the guy is simultaneously (DEEPLY) involved in comet hunting, variable star
observing, meteors (I guess?), and both deep sky AND planetary observing, not to
mention now the occasional book being published or world-wide speaking tour...

Hey, I wouldn't be surprised if he had no spare brain cells to devote to the
ALPO Meteor Section. I wouldn't either! (Although I'd of course prioritize a
little differently: after all, what's a silly little Jovian cometary impact
compared with the Perseid and Geminid maxes?! ;>)

Lew