[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Levy

<< I imagine he was just that, Larry: very attentive in all his work. Keep in
mind
 that the guy is simultaneously (DEEPLY) involved in comet hunting, variable
star
 observing, meteors (I guess?), and both deep sky AND planetary observing,
not to
 mention now the occasional book being published or world-wide speaking
tour...

------
Lew,
yes he is very involved...money making...which I don't fault him for that.
But you would think there would be a degree of loyalty to his fellow
amateurs?  At least this is the image he tries to portray publically.  It was
interesting about how he didn't want ALPO to use his meteor observing guide
booklet for free anymore...or something like that?  Lunsford knows more about
that. Can you straighten me out on this story Bob?