[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Plotting During Major Showers

GWg, did you have to relearn all the details of the constellations again,
or was all that still stored in dusty bins in the back of your brain. Or,
were you active enough in the intervening years to have that information
active? Just curious.
Wayne
Original Text