[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Plotting During Major Showers

I guess you answered my question just as I finished writing it. Very
prescient of you!
WTH
-------------
Original Text
From Stop Light Pollution! <GLIBA@grossc.gsfc.nasadot gov>, on 7/30/96 2:43
PM:
To: <meteorobs@latradedot com>

   I'm not the ace plotter that Bob, GeoZay, Mark and others are, but I
could
come up to speed pretty fast, as I mentioned before, because I had done it
alot in the past. You relearn it quicky.
   But one point I want to make is that other observing skills make you
more
farmiliar with charts, magnitudes, etc. Deep-sky and variable star
observing
makes you use charts, estimate magnitude, and see asterisms. This will help
you be a better meteor observer too!

GWG