[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Plotting During Major Showers

On Tue, 30 Jul 96 8:44:54 EDT Wayne T. Hally said:

>GWG, did you have to relearn all the details of the constellations again,
>or was all that still stored in dusty bins in the back of your brain. Or,
>were you active enough in the intervening years to have that information
>act
ive? Just curious.

Good point. I guess my other comment on other types of observing didn't get
out in time. Anyway, I've always been an observer; so that made it easier
to switch to plotting. Magnitudes, constellations, etc. have been learned
by other types of observing, including meteor counting over many years

GWG