[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Date: Tue, 30 Jul 1996 15:33:02 -0400

>Florida Institute Of Technology as a junior in an AstroPhysics major.

All right, another Floridian on the list! So far as I know, there are FOUR of us
now, more than any other state or country! (OK, I live in Massachusetts now, but
just let the locals hear my accent and try telling them I'm not from the south.)

By the way, do you watch the (various) Aquarids every year, Marji? And are you
interested in meteorics from a professional standpoint, too? Pros (and soon to
be pros) are a welcome addition to the list, and you wouldn't be the first!

Clear skies,
Lew