[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) What was it?

On Tue, 30 Jul 1996, Lew Gramer wrote:

> As for what you saw, Andrew, I checked Gary Kronk's "Comet and Meteor Pages" on
> the Web, and couldn't find any known (or prospective) minor showers for those
> nights that matched what you saw. Gary's Web site is AWESOME, by the way - check
> it out if you haven't already! The URL is:
> 	http://medicine.wustldot edu/~kronkg
> It's full of interesting - and really useful - information about meteors...

Lew,

Actualy, Gary's page is the way I found this listserv.  I looked through
his information and I couldn't pinpoint a shower that corresponded.  So,
I figured I would contact those that know.  I'm glad to see my own
research skills are good.

I'm sure as time goes on I'll aquire the experience to reason whether I'm
seeing a known and expected shower or not.  I will log it on my calander
for next year.  Thanks for your input, Lew.

Andrew G. Bacchi
Vax System Manager
Castleton State College

visit my web page at: http://www.csc.vscdot edu/~bacchia/andrew.htm