[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Plotting During Major Showers

LUNRO wrote:
>My secret is to get the plot done ASAP after seeing the meteor.

Aha! Sounds like Wayne is using the "Lunsford method", while I happened on the
"Zay method". (Actually probably picked it up from Norm?? So "McLeod method"?)

I'm really interested in how others do their plotting, too. Any other frequent
(or occassional, or brand-new) plotters out there who can tell how they do it?
Which thing do you do first? What's the first priority: recording or plotting?
Any special tricks you use to keep everything in mind when other meteors happen?

Lew