[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Distance to Observing site

Kevin, I'm NOT rubbing it in. Seriously, I empathise with those who must
travel so far. I really should drive to the Pocyernose in PA for really
dark skies, but for 0.5 better limiting magnitude, I'm not sure it's worth
it. Wheras for you, it's about 3.5 magnitudes better at the observatory.
Except today. We got that same 3"  of rain in Woodbridge...when you think
about it, I'm just on the other side of the Outerbridge right now.
We oughta do lunch some time!!
Wayne
Original Text
From KevTK@aoldot com, on 7/31/96 3:34 PM:
To: <meteorobs@latradedot com>

<< But an advantage I have here is I also can travel by foot in 75 seconds
 my observing site... ;)

Go ahead guys... just keep rubbing it in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :)

Kev