[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Plotting During Major Showers

 LUNRO wrote:
 >My secret is to get the plot done ASAP after seeing the meteor.

-----
Whatever sequence you choose, just make sure you are comfortable at it.  I
choose to "download" as much as I can so that I can concentrate just where to
draw that arrow on my chart without worrying about forgetting something. I
haven't really learned from anyone as to what sequence I've adopted...just
something that I started doing I guess?  It does seem to me that the sooner
you write all this stuff down and plot etc. the less likely you will forget
anything...but it still happens from time to time. Also the less likely you
will be faced with seeing another meteor. However, I usually take a long and
deliberate moment to study where I'm going to plot and what I'm going to
record before removing my alignment cord.
George Z.