[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Plotting During Major Showers

<< Also, IMHO the rate at
 which all the steps are done has a minor importance compared to how accurate
 you do them (other than getting the fix on the sky).  >>
------
Okay, I give up!  what the heck does IMHO stand for?  Seems like everyone is
using it and I don't have a clue to it's meaning. I'm sure it's something
simple or everyone wouldn't be using it?

>This I do as fast as possible. Note that this would make it
unlikely I could "beat" Bob to the chart with my pencil. (George, has this
been your experinece in the field with him on simultaneously observed
meteors?)<

Well, to tell the truth we are about equal with time on the chart
itself...there are moments I'm lagging and again there are moments Bob is.
 My biggest headache is choosing a chart where the darn meteor has crossed
over two maps...and that will sometimes slow me up.

George Z.