[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) The AMS

>Just to keep everything on the table, I should mention I am also corresponding
>with Dr. Meisel of AMS about what would be required to automate joint
electronic
>reporting of all NAMN data to the AMS as well: a single email, cc'd to both
>organizations in a mutually accepted format.

Good idea Lew, as I have no objections with sharing my stuff (which I
already do anyway), and traffic does flow better when it moves in all
directions...

>He was excited at the prospect, so apparently the AMS is just as interested in
>sharing data in the other direction, too! I sent him some copies of old NAMN
>reports of mine, and he promised to look them over and compare them to the
>current AMS required data set, so we will see what comes of it.

I don't believe there would be a problem with extracting the data, as NAMN
collects more than AMS requires, and we collect all they ask for.

MArk Davis
MeteorObs@charlestondot net