[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Netherlands info

To:  Marc Neijts -

Thanks for your info on the IMO conference in the Netherlands Sept.19-22.

I might be interested in the conference another year, but have already made
plans for travel this fall.  I will be in the wilds of New Mexico, in the U.S.,
from October 12 to 20th with my telescope and camera gear :)

Is it always held in the Netherlands, and always in September - or do the date
and location change each year?  My only long range plans for Europe at the
moment are for August 1999 - for the total solar eclipse, and for touring of
Britain and Scotland.  I do enjoy travel, though, and might be interested
another time.

Cathy Hall
72732.3246@compuservedot com
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada