[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) MANY MESSAGES ON METEOROBS (was Re: please summarize past few days)

>You might consider getting the digest which will make it easier to read the
>messages. But I don't remember how to subscribe to it... Can you repost the
>instructions again Lew?

My pleasure. :)

To subscribe to the meteorobs digest, which sends one or two emails out daily,
containing all the discussions posted to the main meteorobs list, send an email
to the address:
	majordomo@latradedot com
(*NOT* to the meteorobs list!), with the following text in the body (NOT the
Subject line) of your message:
	subscribe meteorobs-digest
	unsubscribe meteorobs

If you decide you would like to resubscribe to the main list, send another
message to majordomo@latradedot com, with the following instead:
	subscribe meteorobs
	unsubscribe meteorobs-digest

Thanks!