[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) FWD from Wayne Re: Reading Water Vapor Satellite Images

------- Forwarded Message

From: wayne.t.hally@tekdot com (Wayne T. Hally)
Subject: Re: Reading Water Vapor Satellite Images
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 1996 13:50:51 LOCAL

Gentlemen, I'm forwarding this here for our perusal. No articles axplaining the
water vapor image have yet appeared in the weather journals I subscribe to, but
Mr Brewster's explaination seems pretty knowledgeable and rational to me

WXVANE, Meteorology, and Meteor-ology are my hobbies

In article <4tom9n$ein@frazier.backbone.uoknordot edu>
kbrews@stratus.gcn.uoknordot edu (Keith Brewster) writes:>From:
kbrews@stratus.gcn.uoknordot edu (Keith Brewster)>Subject: Re: Reading Water
Vapor Satellite Images>Date: 31 Jul 1996 22:21:43 GMT

------- End of Forwarded Message