[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Counting method time accuracy

<< >the simple, rapid, act of recording each
 >individual meteor's time will give the prurient
 >information anyway.

 I guess that depends on where you bought your watch! ;>

 [Forgive me, Neil. I couldn't resist!]
 Lew

-----
That reminds me..dot before anyone goes out to record, you might want to set
your watch by calling for time on the phone...in the U.S. it is 853-1212
local.  I've checked this with WWV and it is right on...haven't come across
with it off yet. This way, everyone can be somewhat in the ball park. If your
watch looses more than 10 seconds within 12 hours nowadays...you must have
gotten a very bad deal irregardless what the brand.  I have the $15 dollar
special  that is usally found in the local drug stores and it keeps to within
2 seconds after 3 days.
George Z.