[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) PC temps

I will agree with Marji on the hardware problems in cold temps.  The
electronics is not so much a problem as the mechanical workings.

The more I think of it the more I like the idea of a drawing pad and wand
for tracking.  Place the pad in front of you with a sky map of the area
about the radiant, and draw the aprox path of each sighting.  Duration
and magnitude can be codified and entered with a keypad.

Anyone wishing to FUND this project can contact me as to where to send
the check.

Andrew G. Bacchi
Vax System Manager
Castleton State College