[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) music

<< Ok, ok, so music has nothing to do with meteors.  But for your listening
 pleasure try Hearts of Space.  It is a radio program on many PBS
 stations, usually on Saturday, or Sunday evening.  The theme is, as the
 name suggests, electronic star music.

-----
Andrew,
it may be soothing, but I've grown accustomed to the oldies but goodies type
from the 50's, 60's and 70's.  Sometimes I like the real soft music, but
usually not when I'm observing....but anything is better than that
country/western stuff...yuk!
George Z.