[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Counting method time accuracy

<< Good idea to mention that, George. I'm not sure a local number is
available
 for many areas, BUT there are three other ways to get the official US time.
 (And by the way, whatever you do, DON'T use your local phone company's time
 service! They can be off by multiple minutes sometimes - Boston NYNEX
 usually is!)

-------
Well,
I don't know about your area, but the local phone company for my area is
right on to the second...I've checked it with WWV many times.
George Z.