[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Counting method time accuracy

>>(And by the way, whatever you do, DON'T use your local phone company's time
>>service! They can be off by multiple minutes sometimes - Boston NYNEX
>>usually is!)
>
>Well,
>I don't know about your area, but the local phone company for my area is
>right on to the second...I've checked it with WWV many times.
>George Z.

I believe you! But if you don't mind a long-distance charge in the interests of
science, try dialing both your time number and NYNEX's some time (617-637-1234),
and see if you can get an exact three-hour time difference out of them...

Always without enough time,
Lew