[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

re: (meteorobs) A "skipping-stone" meteoroid?!

Yes, Lew, a little. I believe it was filmed (*8mm?), and was a daytime
event. I seem to recall seeing the film, but I can't recall where or when.
If you'd like to look around in my brain for that information, you're
welcome to, but I wouldn't recommend it.
	PS, I heard two Bosox pitchers had a minor traffic accident on the way
to the park yesterday.
The guy who hit their vehicle GOT A TICKET FOR RUNNING A RED LIGHT!!!!
Since when is that illegal in Boston?? :>
Wayne